Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found these at Tirerack and couldn't beat the price. 19x8 up front 19x9.5 out back. I picked up the tires there too and had them mounted and balanced. The moment they come in I'll bolt them up and snap a pic.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
this alone is going to make your car so ****ing sexy

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just hope I'm not stuck on the ship on duty when they get in.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
Nice car man, That is gonna looks so sexy. Great location you are too. Ill see it around Im sure

·
Registered
664 Posts
Nice man. Can't wait. You always gotta one up me. Now im gonna have to get rims

·
Registered
577 Posts
What tires did you end up going with?

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
tires? x2 Morty--- did you tint the tails? I saw them out the other day and havent seen it back yet

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What tires did you end up going with?
The same Pirelli's P Zero Nero's that came on the car. I looked for some decent DR for 19's but pickin's were slim. I know I could have done more shopping around but Tirerack had them for a decent price.

·
Registered
43 Posts
cant wait to see the pics on the car, make sure to take lots of em, im putting the enkei evo 5 spoke ( looks very similar to yours) in black on my 73 protour camaro.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My wheels will be here tomorrow, but I'll be standing duty so I'll have to wait until Thursday to get them on. I went ahead and got my stockers ready to come off today though.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Wait aren't those the stockers your letting me borrow while my wheels are drying? Great now im not gonna have any traction for a day or so. Haha

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
your wheels are drying, u paint them black now?

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wait aren't those the stockers your letting me borrow while my wheels are drying? Great now im not gonna have any traction for a day or so. Haha
Ha ha, They'll be fine. Just don't look to hard at the tread before we put them on your car.

·
Registered
119 Posts
WNTS and Morty, I'll be back in the Norfolk area around July after i finally pick up my car. Should meet up, would love to see what you guys have done with your cars by then. I can't wait to get out of this desert and get to work on mine.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WNTS and Morty, I'll be back in the Norfolk area around July after i finally pick up my car. Should meet up, would love to see what you guys have done with your cars by then. I can't wait to get out of this desert and get to work on mine.
By desert, are you military? I know I'll be here in July. If you need anything once you get back (or for now) just let me know. I know how much care packages can mean so if you need any magazines or junkfood, just let me know. PM me your address if there's anything inparticular you want or can't get. As long as it's not car parts:D.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yea, I'm with the CRAM unit out here in Baghdad. Only a couple months left so no need for care packages, but thanks for the offer. It's been hard waiting to order car parts.... I already have a few waiting in the garage and more to order. car looks great btw

1 - 20 of 21 Posts