Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup fellas
got pics of the v6 below, got a back rear panel on it and black c stripes gettin put on next week, gettin black fr500s in the summer!

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
well i think they look tight espicially on blue
I think they look horrible with the 99-04 body lines... So far your out numbered in the opinion game. Luck it doesn't matter what you do to your car, or how you waste your money!

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
I just looked up "c stripes" ....

But your not looking at the bright side, if he does it, at least it'll be one less clean sonic blue you have to worry about!
i'd rather have competition for cleanest sonic blue v6 on the site then see one drive down the street with c-stripes :mad:

@blue...you'll learn we've been there and done that

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
the op's pics amost look atlantic blue,

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
yea man if i dont like it ill just take it off
no needa hate esg haha
(1)You sir, own a stock, slow, v6 mustang which you plan on making look worse than it already is and as mentioned it doesn't really look sonic blue...

FOR ME TO HATE:
you need something that I can hate on

Based on what I've stated above in (1) even if I wanted to, I'm unable to effectively hate on you.

Thanks for playing!

And Welcome to MM!

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
@blue...you'll learn we've been there and done that
Don't just jump ship OP...hang around and you'll be very happy with this site :yes
Double +1. Most people that have been around here for a while have seen the best and the worst things people have done to their Mustangs. Obviously we don't want all of our cars to look identical, but there are some things we can straight up advise against because no Mustang looks good with it. C stripes would be one of those things that just look horrible on the 99-04 bodies (let's include 94-98's in there too). Now if you'd bought an S197 then C stripes can actually look pretty decent. I think the Leguna Sera Mustangs are going to have them stock.

But all that aside, welcome to MM blue :)

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
lol i see you all gave him a pretty warm welcome, but yeah they're right, you listen to the experts around here and you'll definitely be on the right path, most knowledgeable/active forum i've found.

and op where are you thinking about getting the c-stripes from? rockymountain?

also whats the paint code for sonic blue? sn?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts