Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have had my car for just about a year and its gone through some changes, the biggest change which you cant see in my pictures is that i swpaed the tranny for a five speed.
first day home:

half way:

now:

thats it for now i didnt plan on taking any pictures until i got her detailed, opinions are welcomed especially to the wing on or off thanks guys

·
1,901 Posts
Looks great man. Way better with all the bullshit off the sides. I like it wingless..the only thing I'd do is add a **** ton of tire shine :)

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
+1 on some tire shine

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya it needs to be cleaned very badly but its suppose to snow tomorrow:(. and i need to repaint my front bumper but for now hopefully the white will come out with some compound.

·
Registered
902 Posts
loooks great man! BTW you just made me decide to go wingless! :yes
Ive got the same rims and everything and that picture just convinced me, thanks :)

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Looks great man. Way better with all the bullshit off the sides. I like it wingless..the only thing I'd do is add a **** ton of tire shine :)
Completely agree :yes

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for all the comments. yes the car needs to get detailed bad but i dont know how to so i have to wait till the end of april:(. i just put my wing back on today and imo it looks terrible i have to take it off again but thanks again for all the comments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts