Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Bewbie
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here, yup. But enough about that, I want to tell you a story about a certain member on the forums so that you may laugh (and because it's my life's goal to terrorize him until 'death do us part'.)

Several months ago, way early in my pregnancy (yes, I'm female, looks like I had more to say about myself!), I had just gotten out of the shower. My darling husband was laying on the couch with his head on the arm rest when a little devious thought slipped into my mind. Cautiously, I approached the man in his natural habitat and smiled at him when he looked up at me. In one fluid motion, I plopped a titty on his face. Yes, I beat the crap out of him with one good, solid titty plop. It was interesting to see him go to work the next day with a nice black eye caused by supposed 'fun bags'. So give Stop Mach1n Me a round of applause for his ability to withstand a solid titty beating!

Anyways, I'm hear just to ghost around and learn a little bit about what my husband is in to, he's always laughing about something on the forums.

Ciao.

·
Lets Just Touch Tips.
2,613 Posts
Agrees. Pics or reenactment of said titty flop.

:shiftyeyes.

:welcome

Sent from my DROID RAZR

·
Carport Built
871 Posts
Welcome, but dear god how big is this titty to give the poor guy a black eye lol. Quit abusing that man

·
Bewbie
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See, here's the problem with a reenactment: pregnancy bewbs are not such sweet fluffy pillows. I'm sure he'd end up with two black eyes or missing half his face - however tempting it may be to take him out. >:)

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Lets Just Touch Tips.
2,613 Posts
See, here's the problem with a reenactment: pregnancy bewbs are not such sweet fluffy pillows. I'm sure he'd end up with two black eyes or missing half his face - however tempting it may be to take him out. >:)

:lmao

Im sure were ok with that.

·
Hot rod Stang
550 Posts
Well, I'll be a frog in a river. Never read a thread like this one.

·
Bewbie
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They're very angry boobs anyways. They have teeth, kinda like a teratoma - not very friendly in the least. I'm surprised they didn't bite him the first time I attacked.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts