Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm Gio and I recently bought a 2011 mustang gt in black. I currently have a Borla S type exhaust on it. I want to get headers and an intake in the near future. I use to have a 2010 Hyundai genesis coupe 2.0T. Great car btw. Wouldn't of sold it for anything in the world but a mustang, my favorite car in the world. I modded my genesis and plan on doing so with the mustang.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Sup brah.

Welcome to the madness.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Welcome from Enid. There are quite a few OK members on this site, so hopefully you feel right at home. Feel free to post pics of the new car. I'm falling in love with the 11+ Mustangs more and more every day and of course black is the best option.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the welcomes. I am here in Oklahoma but that's only because I'm in the Air Force. I'm from Miami so GO HEAT!!!! Lol but anyways hopefully I get to see some of you guys here in Oklahoma. I know I'll be out at coffee and cars OKC on Saturday. Maybe some of y'all will go. Btw is there any group forums on Facebook? And is there an Oklahoma mustang club? I was one of the founders of my Oklahoma genesis coupe club me and a couple of guys created a couple of months ago. Is there anything like that here?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·