Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a 91 notch that i picked up for cheap. i am doing a cheap build just so i can get the car running so i dont lose interest as its already set for a while.

i picked up a "supposed" 306. will check next weekend when i tear the motor down.
i picked up a set of gt40p heads this weekend and a ported cobra lower with a downs upper. i was thinking about having thumper port the heads and i will have them milled down to bump up the compression to around 10-10.5

i was thinking of using an accufab throttle body any particle size recommendation?
what headers work with the p heads? i would prefer longtubes
any gear recommendations?
cam recommendations for my mild set up?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any long tube will work with a p head, 3.73-4.10,
interesting i did not know that.

also the car is 5spd and emissions are not a concern....

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
I would go with an ABC cam from Ford Racing even thou alot of people dont like them. F cam is what I would do from Ford Racing

·
The Razor's Edge
4,396 Posts
get some BBK long tubes
BBK X pipe with or without cats
flowmaster car back

4.11 gears
F cam
and your GT40 heads

with that it would make it interesting

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
get some BBK long tubes
BBK X pipe with or without cats
flowmaster car back

4.11 gears
F cam
and your GT40 heads

with that it would make it interesting
car-back?

yeah that set-up with harland sharp 1.6's

and NOBODY SELLS THAT RATIO GEARS

4:10 STUPID B!T$H

·
Registered
288 Posts
It's got a Lincoln motor and it's really souped upThat Model A body makes it look like a pupIt's got eight cylinders, uses them allIt's got overdrive, just won't stallWith a 4-barrel carb and a dual exhaustWith 4.11 gears you can really get lostIt's got safety tubes, but I ain't scaredThe brakes are good, tires fair

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
please....like 2/3 times?

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
It's got a Lincoln motor and it's really souped upThat Model A body makes it look like a pupIt's got eight cylinders, uses them allIt's got overdrive, just won't stallWith a 4-barrel carb and a dual exhaustWith 4.11 gears you can really get lostIt's got safety tubes, but I ain't scaredThe brakes are good, tires fair
VHAT?????

·
The Razor's Edge
4,396 Posts
dude what the **** are you talking about.

·
Registered
288 Posts
lyrics from the song "hot rod lincoln", when he wrote 4.11 gears it just made me think of that song.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
me to im like RE RE...yeah WT you idiot...not only did you write 4:11s...you wrote it with an "." no an ":"...stupid

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
you...not me!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts