Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sayin' HI,

I am looking forward to being part of this forum as much as I can (or as much as I can get away with at work):D. Started working on the garage portion of my profile. I was able to post a couple of pictures from about a month ago when we had some "warm" (40F) weather, but it was raining, so I'll post better ones up when the sun comes back to MI!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
welcome to the forum, but this is a clubhouse and/intro section thread

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know, I just figured since this is where I'll be most of the time I would Try to be polite:), since it's winter here and I don't have many tech issues going on since my baby is in "hibernation" LOL!

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
welcome to MM...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Been there many times. Snowmobiled out of Curtis off from H33. Friends got speeding tickets on their sleds heading into McMillan. State boy didnt like the triple digit speeds.:D I'm the business mgr at the Ford store here and just finished paperwork for a guy out of Engadine that works at Dept of Corrections in Newberry.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I figured that you wouldn't know of Curtis. It's a small world. Not many stang owners up here.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Used to stay at Northern Exposure west of town, but then a friend bought some property on H33 and built a cabin. We would run the sleds across the south lake and get gas and run across the big lake to the trail onto Seney. I havent gone in a few years though.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I live right on the lake. You know where Long Pointe is? That is my road. I live like 3/4 the way down to the end of the point on North side right across from Brotherton's Resort.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts