Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Looks like this is a great place to learn a few things about mustangs. Had a 77 MustangII trunk version years ago and just got a base 11 GT. Been around the drag strips a bit and love mustangs. One day I am going to build an 89 LX trailer queen.
Have a good one.

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
Welcome to MM! :welcome

Where are you from in Virginia? We have several members here from NoVa. Post up some pics when you get a chance.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
:welcome Welcome to MM theres a good amount of people here that are from VA, expecialy Hampton Roads area

·
Registered
2018 Mustang GT Manual
1,595 Posts
If I'm not mistaken about 50% of the folks here are from HR. Welcome aboard my fellow 300A 5.0 friend!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks fellas.
It's my DD for now and I don't want to get to extreme,yet. I do want a tuner as it's an Auto and I hear the SCT with xxxx tune really livens response up. Honestly I don't know how much more it needs to liven up because she gets crazy even with advancetrac on.:D

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
Welcome to MM...

·
Registered
577 Posts
Thanks fellas. I'm in the NOVA area but head down to HR to visit some friends every now and again. Don't really have any pics yet. Just a base Sterling Grey.

So far just have the hush power axle backs and K&N drop in. It's my DD for now and I don't want to get to extreme,yet. I do want a tuner as it's an Auto and I hear the SCT with xxxx tune really livens response up. Honestly I don't know how much more it needs to liven up because she gets crazy even with advancetrac on.:D
Welcome to MM! How are those hush powers, keep reading they have some drone? Yeah it's pretty easy to get wild even with traction control. Gotta love it!

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
:welcome

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Welcome to MM!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How are those hush powers, keep reading they have some drone?
I think they sound great. Get a lot of positive comments about how she sounds. Eventually i'm sure I will do the rest of the exhaust but in no hurry. There is a very slight drone and I find it rather soothing.

I wouldn't consider it at all to be any kind of nuisance but my perception of drone may be different than others. It definitely doesn't affect radio volume, phone conversations or talking to a passenger.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome! I spent 12 years in Hampton, VA before moving back home to SA.

Later,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts