Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I am from Western NY, I drive a 04 S/C Vert...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have yet to have dynoed. I should be in the 500 hp range at the rear wheels.. Hopefully find out in may when I pull it out of storage

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone have any ideas for a good aftermarket hood? I am worried about heat soak that the factory hood may cause... I liked the sleeper look but the KB whine gives that away fairly easy.

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Anyone have any ideas for a good aftermarket hood? I am worried about heat soak that the factory hood may cause... I liked the sleeper look but the KB whine gives that away fairly easy.
I know you want stock look so go with a termi heat extractor hood alot of non supercharged clones use it and they can be had for alot less than a saleen heat extractor hood.

I got luck and found a legit saleen heat extractor hood for $200 plus my old hood and it was already black on Craigslist.

The termi heat extractor hoods I thing are only usually 400-600 (correct me if im wrong) while a saleen heat extractor I know for sure if you buy one cost around $1,500 new

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know you want stock look so go with a termi heat extractor hood alot of non supercharged clones use it and they can be had for alot less than a saleen heat extractor hood.

I got luck and found a legit saleen heat extractor hood for $200 plus my old hood and it was already black on Craigslist.

The termi heat extractor hoods I thing are only usually 400-600 (correct me if im wrong) while a saleen heat extractor I know for sure if you buy one cost around $1,500 new

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
I have been looking at a few different places that sell them like cruizen concepts, trufiber and abcexclusive.. I just don't wanna buy one that needs a ton of prep work and fitment issues...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts