Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone im CJ im 20 from dayton ohio. I've got a 92 mustang lx ive had for about 4 months now before that i had a 94 gt. Current mods are BBK cai, bigger injectors, some kind of cam i was told it was a b303, bored .030 over, frame tied 3.73 gears, weld drag lites and thats all i can think of. i got the car with all the mods and ran it for the first time saturday got a 14.6 with no traction!

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
:wave Welcome to MM!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys! hopefully i can learn some things on here and get my ET down! haha

·
Registered
889 Posts
welcome

·
Resident Utahrd
1,411 Posts
:welcome to MM! :wave

This is lacking a :pics

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

sorry couldnt get the pics working last night lol. I want to get the front end painted as soon as i get a new hood

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dunno which pic youre referring to lol. the silverado is my dd the s10 is a friends

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im ordering a spool tonight hopefully ill have it in this weekend. if that doesnt work time for some ET Streets! haha

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
hey welcome,names ben. i live in dayton, every friday night theres a cruise in across from the greene shopping center in beavercreek in the k-mart parking lot. once it gets a little warmer tons of people will be out there(alot of mustangs too). hope to see u there.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey welcome,names ben. i live in dayton, every friday night theres a cruise in across from the greene shopping center in beavercreek in the k-mart parking lot. once it gets a little warmer tons of people will be out there(alot of mustangs too). hope to see u there.
ill see you there for sure man. i try to make it as much as possible once people start going up there

1 - 20 of 20 Posts