Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Just A Girl
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All! Can ya stand another "beginner" asking basic questions?

Bought a 2005 GT Soft Top last July - Just Christened it with Bassani Exhausts - didn't do the full exhaust though. LOVE the sound now. Totally understand that Cadillac commercial now - "When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?" SHE SAID HELL YA! :cool:

Thinking of an intake next - which one!?!?!?!

Or would a computer chip be the next logical change up - Or both?

Wheels are also on the list of things to do - I don't want to get cheesy - just HOT!

I have so fallen into a mid-life crisis here...Open to any advice. She may be my "sexy mama" car right now but eventually I'd like to take her to the strip and see what she can do.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

for the intake either a JLT or a C @L are the 2 popular choices.
as far as a tuner ( not a chip ; a tuner) the SCT Xcal or the sniper tuner are both great.
You can get you tunes for your car through our forum vendors.

·
Just A Girl
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply!

How much extra HP can I expect from these items? Better on top end or will they make a quicker launch?

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
JLT CAI is the best intake for your money. I suggest picking one up with a tuner and tunes from either Brenspeed.com or Bamachips.com. As far as wheels go....your possibilities are huge...depends what you want and the size of your wallet. Browse around Tirerack.com or discounttiredirect.com.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
what colors your car?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
:wtf theres none for our years on ebay

·
Just A Girl
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those are nice wheels - was thinking about chrome 5 spokes but can't seem to find any that turn me on. I'll know them when I see them I guess. Keep throwing suggestions at me though :)

She's Red Fire - Tan top and leather guts. Is it wrong for a woman to love her car like that? lol

Sounds like I need to go big or stay home...Hubby's going to want favors for sure!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Those are nice wheels - was thinking about chrome 5 spokes but can't seem to find any that turn me on. I'll know them when I see them I guess. Keep throwing suggestions at me though :)

She's Red Fire - Tan top and leather guts. Is it wrong for a woman to love her car like that? lol

Sounds like I need to go big or stay home...Hubby's going to want favors for sure!
redfire FTW!!!! :rockon

·
Registered
1,868 Posts

·
Just A Girl
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Something like that would be better than chrome 5 spokes why? Sell me - I'm clueless.

All I know is - the stock wheels suck a$$ - who ever owned her before couldn't keep her away from the curbs and they are hard to clean.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Welcome to MM. JLT CAI FTW.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts