Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
well deep dish wheels are gonna be heavier but they'll give your car like 5748927487983479823462364983298723x's better looking stance
and those are just sexy wheels lol

·
Just A Girl
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
There ya go - could help Mr. Shelby celebrate his birthday. I'm sure that would give him just enough cash for a nice birthday party. :)

JLT not the best option?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
o and FTW
is for the win lol it's a good thing
FTL for the lose

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
everyones said it.. intake/tune can expect 25-30 hp increase overall. engine will rev quicker as well. or/x, straight through of some sort (borla, magpak, powerflo, corsa bla bla bla you'll have 40+hp increase, .6 to maybe a second off.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
There ya go - could help Mr. Shelby celebrate his birthday. I'm sure that would give him just enough cash for a nice birthday party. :)

JLT not the best option?
No, its GREAT!! I love mine

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
well if you dont like JLT then you can get a C&L. Those are the 2 top cold air intakes (CAI)

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
mr shelby's already seen the money from those wheels lol

·
Registered
743 Posts
Those are nice wheels - was thinking about chrome 5 spokes but can't seem to find any that turn me on. I'll know them when I see them I guess. Keep throwing suggestions at me though :)

She's Red Fire - Tan top and leather guts. Is it wrong for a woman to love her car like that? lol

Sounds like I need to go big or stay home...Hubby's going to want favors for sure!
If he gets favors can you talk to my wife?:D

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome to MM, like your car this site can be addictive. Just warning you. As far a CAI's go C&L and JLT seem to be the most popular. Either way a tune is a must, I got mine from brenspeed and was amazed at how it woke my girl up. Vey sweet.

It's good to have another experiencing a mid-life crisis on the board. As far a weels go well it's a personal decision as many other will be. Again welcome and have fun.

·
Super Moderator
39,159 Posts
Welcome to MM. Glad to see another Redfire stang and you running Bassani makes it even better. Bassani is what I have on my car :)

As far as intakes go, only look at JLT or C&L. I prefer the C&L because it looks better and is only $50 more expensive than the JLT. They both make pretty much the same power.

·
Just A Girl
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Thanks gang!

Sounds like the verdict is in! I'll start lookin' and savin' up the green. Maybe get that stuff done for my 40th in June!

Thanks Redfire! I have to give you props - your car and posts pushed me over the edge on the Bassani's. Everyone was pushing me towards Magnaflow but the Bassani's got me going more than the MF's.

Headed off to work - thanks again guys! :yourock

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Welcome to MM... I love it, more and more verts have been showing up here recently. I think this is the third new vert this month I have seen...

·
Registered
535 Posts
+1 on the mid life..... I feel 20 years younger every time I jump in my car.You have a nice looking car. We wanted a vert when we bought ours, but because of the price, it was either a Pony vert or GT hardtop. I think I made the right choice. I tried to get a late model used, but everyone wanted as much as I could buy a new one for (D plan, $2500 rebate).

·
Just A Girl
8,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Glad to see females here too! Guys look at me like I'm insane. lol

I, too, feel 20 years younger! Any of you Indiana people been to Bunker Hill?

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
A lot on here will say JLT because it gives great gains for cheaper, however the C&L racer intake has been rated very well, and the Steeda CAI has been making quite a bit of headway also. I'd look into all three and pick out which one you seem to like the best, but all three should be in the same ballpark performance-wise.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts