Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have stock 17's on 2008 GT and fixing to buy new 18" anthracite wheels,but I'm looking at the 18 x 9's all the way around with +36 offset and was needing to know is this considered deep dish for a 9 inch or do i need to go +24, the factory wheel is +45 offset,and will be using a 255/45-18 also. Thought about 10 inch deeps all around also. Need your help on this asap.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I have decided to go with the 18 x 9-front, 18 x 10-rear w/275/40-18's and see how it works out from there, going with the bullitt anthracite wheel w/polished lip, lowering will be next quest. Tires will be Dunlop SP Sport 9000's. :yes

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a 18 x 10 w/45mm offset and doesnt show backspace just description saying "deep dish" so I may need to call and get specs, would love to have them on all four corners but not sure how it would look or drive.

·
FucusRuckus
1,670 Posts
deep dish just means theres a wider lip around the rim, mainly used as rear tires, to give it a wider look in the back, but if you like it all around go for it, it shouldnt affect anything it will still be 18x9 in the front :dunno

1 - 5 of 5 Posts