Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi @all,

I just got my new Stang last week and I have to say I have never driven a nicer ride! Or a faster ride for that matters, this car is on fire!! It's a 2013 GT Premium.

I love driving this car but I am new to the area where I live (Sunnyvale CA) and I was wondering if you guys know of a place I can safely practice 0-30 and 0-60 on, also is there a nice/safe mountain road around the bay area ?

Thanks and Happy New YEAR!

Attachments

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
:welcome

Sent from my LG-AS680 using AutoGuide App

·
"out of order"
362 Posts
welcome to mm!! nice looking gt!
as far as practice i dont know unless its on a closed course i.e strip or track.
unless u find a empty parking lot late at night :shiftyeyes

·
GT 4.6 SOHC
270 Posts
Welcome to the site. As for you being in Sunnyvale, there should be plenitful amount of places to test your ride out. For example, just drive north or east from your location and you will be set in the plains of Cali (I know because I used to live in the bay area).

Beautiful car by the way! Thats exactly the type I would get...

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
:wave Welcome to MM!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you guys for the warm welcome! I've been reading a lot on the forum and it seems that I have a lot to learn, not planning on modding my ride any time soon but I do feel overwhelmed :D A lot to learn I guess!

@Venomous I am planning a trip north it seem like a nice, clear and safe drive there!

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
I heard this could be a cool drive, has anyone been there ?
That is an amazing cruise on a sunny day. For 0-30 tests and whatnot check out the Alameda Naval Yard. There is so much concrete around the hangars and not a lot traffic BUT I've never actually done this myself so unclear of any consequences.

Regards.

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
Awwww why a vert :( lol still looks good though. Welcome to MM!!!!

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts
Welcome. Nice color!:)

·
Muscle>rice
62 Posts
id wait till you get done driving your break in miles. which is around 5,000 before you really start getting on it

·
Registered
711 Posts
Welcome to MM! Car looks good!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts