Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2011 Shelby GT500 convertible with only 1800 miles, for the price that was being asked for, minus a couple grand after talking them down, plus my trade in of a black 2009 Mustang GT, I couldn't pass up the chance to actually own a Shelby GT500.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks. I have enjoyed it a lot. Funny thing about when I went to purchase the Shelby GT500, another customer purchased a red 2013 Boss 302 30 minutes before me. I actually test drove both and loved the Shelby more than the Boss. I am so ready for winter time to be over with and spring time to get here so I can really open her up and see how she handles.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Great looking car! Like the color combo as well. Hows the power feel? This is coming form someone with a 260hp stock 4.6 owner :dunce:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The power of the Shelby is unbelieveable, just the sound of the car cranking up the first time, letting the engine idle, it's just almost too much to take in the very first time. I didn't sleep for 2 days because I was in the car setting up all of the features, playing around with the navigation screen, sync, etc plus I was reading the manuals when I went back inside. I actually found the original window sticker, the original car cover and original boot that covers the top when it is stored, this was all in the trunk.

The Shelby is a beast. I just purchased this Shelby on Friday December 22, 2012 and I can say that even though I do miss my Mustang GT, the Shelby does make up for it in every aspect.:)

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
I wouldn't be sleeping a whole lot either if I owned that beast. Congrats on the new ride. :)

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
My pants seem to have gotten a bit tighter...lol!!! Very nice car!! Welcome to MM

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Livin' the Dream
303 Posts
Very nice

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts
Nice car. Congratulations. I almost bought a Boss BUT it was a 12, I couldn't use x plan and they had it marked up pretty decent. I didn't want to wait on the Shelby so I ended up just buying two cars that day, both with 54 miles on the odometer. The new Shelby is so beast I may still buy a high end Mustang some day but I wouldn't mod it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Awesome car! My boss at work has one and when he first bought it was giving out rides which I jumped at the chance to take and man what a car! You'll definitely enjoy it. Congratulations!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts