Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I hate Honda ricer cars.
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

A friend in Alabama recommended this forum, thanks Annthony. 1st off I bought my 1st mustang this year in August. (2006 Mustang) Best choice I've ever made... I'm looking for help in giving my V6 more bang for the buck.... Torn between turbo or super charger... This will be my daily ride in the summer months. Any input would be appreciated.

Attachments

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Turbo and that's a unique mustang! Looks good and love the blue

·
Hot rod Stang
550 Posts
That pony Rocks! Welcome, you'll fit in great here! Turbo, yes.

·
Registered
102 Posts
:welcome

Turbo :)

·
I hate Honda ricer cars.
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone... Turbo it is :) Come April the build will begin.

Sent from my SCH-I415 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
GT 4.6 SOHC
270 Posts
Welcome to tha party!

You guys n gals all make it seem like the turbo setup is like a store run. :baller:

Sorry, Im just complaining because I cannot afford it just yet lol

I know, I am a :postwhore and slighty :screwy:

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Hello All,

A friend in Alabama recommended this forum, thanks Annthony. 1st off I bought my 1st mustang this year in August. (2006 Mustang) Best choice I've ever made... I'm looking for help in giving my V6 more bang for the buck.... Torn between turbo or super charger... This will be my daily ride in the summer months. Any input would be appreciated.
Welcome to Modded and Congratulations on the 06', It looks great! You'll meet a lot of great people and find a ton of awesome reads on this forum. Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Hey man, welcome... check out the builds in the forum to give u an idea of costs and what power ppl are making

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts