Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I just bought my first mustang last night. Im a little confused as to what exactly i have lol. I got a 2002 gt, opened the hood to find a cobra engine, and the car has full saleen body kit, exhaust, seats and interior. I'm sure I will be full of questions and I look forward to your responses

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome. Well, I guess you got lucky. Especially, with that Cobra engine. Post some pictures and let us have a look.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Whoa! That's somethin right there lol. 4v! :pics

Welcome to MM :)

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
remove headlights immediately! and that is not soon enough.
Yes and Cobra emblems! Otherwise, it looks like a nice clone. Pretty car. Just do a couple little things and it will be sweeeeet!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Main issue I have with the car is that the clutch is stiffer than a honeymoon dick, any suggestions would be appreciated. Feels like a 4.10 rear end in it as well, just picked it up late last night and drove it to work today, still in the midst of a 12 hr shift, will give more details as I figure them out, bought it from a car lot who knew nothing about it so I'm figuring it out as I go, runs strong. Any input on the engine would be appreciated, it appears to be a 97-98 motor as best I can tell

·
Registered
711 Posts
Welcome to MM! awesome looking car! The headlights do look out of place on it though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts