Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I just bought a 98 Mustang V6 and I was wondering what exhaust you guys have put on yours and what kind of body kits and just in general what should I do with my new toy to make it amazing?! But at the lowest cost possible. Thanks guys :)

·
Banned
17,374 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Body kits r dumb ...just saying and my personal preference and here's my explaination
Not every car needs a body kit
Also
I just think mustangs have a good looking body style (not the foxes they r boxy as hell) but anyway

Welcome to MM :D

For the exhaust
Divorced duals(no cross over) with flowmaster 40s
Or h pipe with flowmaster 40s

Or if you wanna wait to see what a prochamber sounds like with flows stay tuned to 6ers posts or if I beat him too it ill have flowmaster 40s w/ porchamber

Or for mufflers you can also use thrush welds....they r just like flowmasters just a knock off brand name

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
this thread is destined to fail, you shouldnt have mentioned a body kit.

I would also venture to say that the op will never make another post.

i guess we shall see.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
this thread is destined to fail, you shouldnt have mentioned a body kit.

I would also venture to say that the op will never make another post.

i guess we shall see.
i hope he becomes an active member...the best way to learn is by hanging out and asking questions :yes

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
To the active member part....I noticed one day when I browsed the members there like at least 10 pages of members who have less than 5 posts and or havnt logged in ovr 6 months....

@ the body kit comment, I couldn't explain it it but I think body kits on a stang r like fat chicks getting lipo suction

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
To the active member part....I noticed one day when I browsed the members there like at least 10 pages of members who have less than 5 posts and or havnt logged in ovr 6 months....

@ the body kit comment, I couldn't explain it it but I think body kits on a stang r like fat chicks getting lipo suction
what would you rather have...a skinny girl getting lipo?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
well as back wards as my saying was I'm hoping u got my point....
I know esg might say other wise sence has one but his car modded to hell (in a good way) so its ok

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
well as back wards as my saying was I'm hoping u got my point....
I know esg might say other wise sence has one but his car modded to hell (in a good way) so its ok
ESG has mostly stock body parts except a 99 cobra front, steeda wing (IIRC) and a cowl hood.

·
I'm doing it wrong
5,495 Posts
ESG has mostly stock body parts except a 99 cobra front, steeda wing (IIRC) and a cowl hood.

Thats what I like about it, subtle yet effective.

Ugh I need to get use to having the edit button on every post. EVERY time I have gone to quote something I always hit edit by accident. :(

·
Registered
296 Posts
The front bumper on the 94-98's are lacking compared to the New Edge. Its difficult enough to find a front spoiler that fits the entire width of the bumper. The Roush front bumper looks OK.

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
I wouldn' put anything non-OEM style body wise on any car that I owned.

If you want to do a "body kit" go with GT, Roush, Saleen, or Cobra stuff.

As far as exhaust search and read through the exhaust thread. The last thing that we need here is another noob exhaust thread, when all the answers are one click away.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
put on the saleen kit. I got the same one on my car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts