Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
biggest POS tire you can buy both of them feel like they're square.

spend a few more $$ and get some falken FK-452's, just a little more, and they're GREAT tires, will probably last twice as long as either of those too.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Eagle F1's all the way.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
I get okay traction with mine when its not 30 outside. they hook better than my nitto DRs. Eagle f1s came stock on the 03 04 cobras?

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
I get okay traction with mine when its not 30 outside. they hook better than my nitto DRs. Eagle f1s came stock on the 03 04 cobras?
yes, stock on 03/04 cobra's.

theres no way they get better traction than nitto DR's, just not happening. in a cold ass road, without driving around to let them heat up, maybe a little better, but all around, they're not getting better traction than nitto DR's nittos have less tread, so more contact patch, and alot stickier compound.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
if they are hooking better than a nitto dr, you dont know how to work your nittos

i say go for the nittos, they arent much more and are 10x the tire

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i got some continental conti extreme contact i think it is.. first time ive ever tried continental tires on anything ive owned.. i was really surprised because they seem to be pretty nice

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
what about g/force tires?
or yokohamas

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
yeah, they seem decently cheap for being bfgoodrich tires

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
nittos are you best bet for a performance tire that doesnt cost a lot.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
what about the bf drag radials, theyre like $40 more a tire

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
for the rears they are a better drag radial but they wont last as long as the nitto drags

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
for the rears they are a better drag radial but they wont last as long as the nitto drags
+1, and nowhere near as good in the rain.

nitto's = good in the rain, and will last 15-20K

BFG's = bad in the rain, and will only last about 3K.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok so is anyone goin to answer the ? of which one is better of the 2 i picked,i could care less bout hooking up an all that crap,just a simple ? of which of those 2 was a better tire, i dont drive like a bat out of hell i just want something cheap an affordable an those 2 was in my budget

·
Registered
498 Posts
get the ones from ameerican muscle. They look decent and fairly good.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
ok so is anyone goin to answer the ? of which one is better of the 2 i picked,i could care less bout hooking up an all that crap,just a simple ? of which of those 2 was a better tire, i dont drive like a bat out of hell i just want something cheap an affordable an those 2 was in my budget
why do you want to go cheap? spend a extra few bucks and get a tire thats going to last twice as long.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts