1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:puke

·
Registered
115 Posts
I think the newspaper columnist is jealous. Look at her with her bitch doo. I'll bet she's divorced and her ex has a smoking hot trophy wife so she uses her soapbox to make fun of other people to boost her self esteem.

Now the shaving driver..... That's another story.

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
I think the newspaper columnist is jealous. Look at her with her bitch doo. I'll bet she's divorced and her ex has a smoking hot trophy wife so she uses her soapbox to make fun of other people to boost her self esteem.

Now the shaving driver..... That's another story.
Amazing how you can make that conclusion with no information, at least the columnist had info about her and a story to derive information.

Now what exactly were you saying about a soap box as you slam someone you don't know, know anything about, etc on an internet forum. Oh yeah? Good one guy.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Amazing how you can make that conclusion with no information, at least the columnist had info about her and a story to derive information.

Now what exactly were you saying about a soap box as you slam someone you don't know, know anything about, etc on an internet forum. Oh yeah? Good one guy.

And you care because why? Is she your mom?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts