Votes: 7 25.9%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all ive got for performance mods is a cai and a tune so i was wondering what my next mod should be, my original plan was to go as far as i could n/a but idk anymore seems so easy just to stick on an s/c what do yall think?

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
if i had unlimited funds...first step is to forge up these internals and while i was at it i would bump it to a 302...done finnie! then start power adding with no worries what so ever!:D

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
What are delete plates?

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
They go between your intake and heads and delete the flapper thingys thus giving you mor volume of air into your heads......pretty technical huh?:)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
i voted 351 stroked to 408... its gotta be a windsor.. lol anyways just go fi with ur choice make sure u sit in both a turbo s197, s/c s197 pick what you like from there

·
Registered
101 Posts
FI will definitely get you the most power for your dollar, but it is a big up front cost.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
wtf!! It only let me pick one. I am doing a 302 build with ported and polished heads and cams. I was told to expect about 375 rwhp N/A before the supercharger, I will let you all know what it makes for the break in.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the advice yall

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
unless you have the money to do both the sc and the bottom end at the same time i would go with the sc first. this will completely satisfy you if you are used to the standard 270ish rwhp from it. after doing that save up for the internals and then up the boost. don't forget though when you up the boost you'll need a better fuel system, trans, and rearend to go along with it if you plan on really doing anything with it.

to give my true vote i find it hard to do without knowing how much money you have to spend up front.

·
Registered
161 Posts
They go between your intake and heads and delete the flapper thingys thus giving you mor volume of air into your heads......pretty technical huh?:)
You got a part number on those flapper thingys...:lmao

Not pickin Dude just thought that was hilarious!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts