Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All...I am fairly new to the mod. game and was needing some input on the next mod I should do without spending a huge amount like on a supercharger, or turbo...so far my mods are as follows:

2002 MUSTANG GT / AUTO
K&N CAI
FORD RACING SHORTY HEADERS
PYPES X-PIPE W/HIGH FLOW CATS
FLOWMASTERS 40 SERIES
EIBACH 2" LOWRING

I was thinking about gears next, but was unsure about what size to use with the current mods. 4:10's? Also thinking about new throttle body...will 70mm be best for my set-up? What about larger fuel injectors? Thanks all!

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
hey fastford, welcome to the board. You will catch on and learn alot on this site. I recommend sitting back and reading as much as you can. As a good lesson always try to check stickys before posting to see if that will answer some of your questions plus use the search function. There is at least 50 posts of the same thing you just asked and you can get alot of different opinions

·
Registered
133 Posts
yea not to harp on a dead topic but that sticky stopped me from posting about 3/4 of the questions i had....i dont know much about cars but that thread has got me to the point i can tell what kind of stang someone is driving just by the little things they mention like gear ratios...and yea gears are the next thing to get

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Well what do you want first..speed, handling, or looks?

·
Registered
339 Posts
100 percent go with gears.
if you plan on forced induction in the future go with 3:73,if staying n/a go 4:10.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts