Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 2008 GT and my wife has a 2006 V6 mustang, she got hers first. I never cared for mustangs until she made me fall in love with them. We bought both of them used, and both should be paid off in acouple years at the most hopefully. Part of me wants to get a truck next. I'm in the military and it would help hauling gear around. Also I miss deer hunting, which I haven't done in 10 years while growing up. I also would love to have a 4-wheeler to mess around with on the weekends. It wouldn't even have to be an extremely nice truck.

Then again I would also love to get another car. I would love to get a mustang, but I don't care for the design of the 2015 mustang at all. Maybe they will come out with one I like by time we get our cars paid off. If not I hate to say it, but would consider swapping over to a Challenger, or at least something different. Right now my 08' GT is just a halfway decent car, needs a paint job, among some other body work. I will be making enough money by then though to buy a nice car to fix up and take care of.

Sorry if I rambled on. Just curious if any of you have been torn between maybe a truck or another sports car. If so do you regret it? Or maybe changing from a mustang to another car? We don't plan on ever having kids so that's not a deciding factor either :smile2:

Thanks

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Im not a truck kinda guy, but I would miss having a sports car if I ever had to sell mine haha

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,178 Posts
Trucks are nice to have but I think I would miss my mustang every time I encountered a windy road or anytime it was nice out. I say buy a beater truck for the few times a year you need to haul something/go hunting...etc Keep the mustang you have or to a newer 5.0.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have both, couldn't handle it any other way. Every time I sell my truck and "downsize" I regret it and buy another truck to make up for it. Sometimes driving a truck sucks and the same with driving a manual car in traffic!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts