Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant believe there isnt one of these going already so i'll start. as an eagles fan i HAVE TO TALK ABOUT MICHAEL VICK! i'll be the fist to say eagles fans will turn on their qb in a split second, and i definatly turned on mcnaab when he started getting lazy. When i found out last year that the eagles were picking up vick, i was happy as a *** in a tree full of dicks. then i find out that we traded mcnaab, even better. so i assumed that the 3 time pro bowl qb that we picked up last year would start, but of course the eagles think its a good idea to bench the pro bowler and start kolbs sorry ass. ill be the first to say it, i hate kevin kolb and probably always will. i dont wish injury on anyone, but i'm kind of glad the world got to see how much better vick is than kolb in the eagles offense. kolb is a pocket passer, with an accurate arm, but lets face it, the eagles o-line is pretty shitty and they cant protect him long enough to get a decent pass off. now vick, on the other hand, doesnt need the kind of protection that kolb does. if he's getting blitzed, he can turn on the burners, if there's nobody open, he can use his legs. last sunday he turned what wouldve been dead plays into 30 yard gains because he's so damn fast on his feet. rant over.

·
MM's Anti-Hardparker
12,055 Posts
haha i had the nfl thread last week when the season started, to be honest, id probably start one every week. im a big football fan. i agree with you, im so happy to see vick play. i was a huge fan of him when he used to play for the falcons. now get this straight, im a fan of him on the field, not off-field.

im the steelers fan :D

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i had the nfl thread last week when the season started, to be honest, id probably start one every week. im a big football fan. i agree with you, im so happy to see vick play. i was a huge fan of him when he used to play for the falcons. now get this straight, im a fan of him on the field, not off-field.

im the steelers fan :D
i feel you on that. i love my labrador, cant imagine how anyone can do that ****. btw, are those matte black stripes on a black car? thats badass

·
Registered
987 Posts
Looks like the Ravens might be the AFC North team to beat this year. Down with those silly Steelers.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I love the eagles!!! Vick is such a good addition to the team, maybe this year they can finally make it to the superbowl!!!! Vick looked awesome and aggressive, its great to see him on the field.

·
Registered
428 Posts
ok i hope vick will be consistent while playing ,but i am a ravens fan sooooo the jets will be THE best defense that we see all year and the steelers also but either way we are winning the afc north this year..we going to the superbowl. thats my prediction.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Vick is great in the pocket

·
HoMoHaIr
6,580 Posts
i saw vick throw the ball twice when he could have easily run in for the TD, what makes it worse is that he over threw his receiver.... he is still not great in the pocket, or scrambling, but he sure can run with it when he does.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Eagle fans will turn on anybody, even santa claus lol.
Anyway kolb is hurt. If vick returns to his pre-prison form, kolb wont see the field again as a starter
andy reid already said no matter what, kolb is the starter. i'm an eagles fan through and through, but the managment still makes some stupid descisions

1 - 12 of 12 Posts