Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you come to a one way stop intersection and you have the stop sign.
And theres a car coming so you stop and wait. And they slow down and you're wondering why they're slowing down soooo much and you just assume they're old and have to take the turn at .25 miles per hour. So you're sitting there like 'I could have gone'. Then they ****ing stop and wave you on. No. Bad nice people. Use your right of way.

Had to rant.

Cliff notes: nice people piss me off.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
whenever i have the right of way, i wave people on, then try to ram into them

i'm gonna make a lot of money someday

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn

:wave

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I go minor BWAL on people when I'm in the process of using my right of way. And they try to take it. And I'm like 'well I could stop and avoid an accident buuuuut getting really close and laying on my horn seems like more fun.'

My god like this one two way stop exit/entrance where you'll have people nearly hit you like 40% of the time because they can't comprehend stop signs.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn

Hi hon.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
i should point out that i don't actually do that, before anybody takes that post seriously lol

and this thread title is too deceptive

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I wanted to call it 'nice assholes' but that's not allowed.
So I figured this title was gay enough to pass MM muster.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts

A wild rainhomo appeared..

The worst is when people are stupid as **** and stop in the middle of round abouts and try to wave you on.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those people do suck. The "freeze! I must blindly throw my car into another lame because I nonlonger want this one" in circles too. -_-
We pretty much have one round about here and no one can figure it out. I don't think they know about the signs before the circle showing which lane they want. Or that they can actually either go around the circle more than once or turn around if they get stuck in the wrong lane.

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
my biggest pet peeve is when your barreling down a road at 55 and some idiot turns out in front of you when you only have like 50 yards. one of these days I'm just gonna act like I didn't see the ****er and plow right into them instead of standing on my brake pedal

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Was there also no one behind you making them cutting you off make no sense?

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
What gets me are parking lots. When another driver stops at the end of an aisle before i pass, i stop and wave them on. They were there first and have the right of way. They wave me on so i look for pedestrians which takes all of 2 seconds. Once clear i start to move. The driver that waved me on apparently grew impatient in that 2 seconds of me being a careful driver and starts to pull out in front of me. I stop, they stop. They put thier hands up in a wtf moment. So i wave them on AGAIN and they haul ass, almost hitting a pedestrian or another car.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Gotta go bawls to the walls

·
Gunna Go Fast!
1,355 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one disappointed.
I came in here hoping to see pics.... :shiftyeyes

The thing I hate the most about 4 way stops is when you get there, someone waves you on and you start to go but then they start to go also? WTactualF is with that?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
If I'm at a stop sign and another person beats me to it, but hesitates to go, I just go. Or when only 1 direction has a stop sign and the other way doesn't, I hurry and go and beat them out.

However, I drive faster than almost everyone else. I'm not that douche bag that hurries to get ahead of you and then goes 15 under the speed limit and holds everyone else up. If I pull out in front of somebody I get up to speed real quick and then usually leave them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts