Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Is your passenger door a different color? Looks to be off by a shade or three.

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Thats my old car that I sold to who now is my girlfriend. I will soon have a new painted Cobra bumper by the end on June.
Lol nice then its partly still your car. Sold it and still have access to it.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is your passenger door a different color? Looks to be off by a shade or three.
You are pretty correct. The car was stolen, wrecked, and totaled. Bought it back from the insurance company and did a piss poor job on the front clip. The clear coat is just starting to haze. I'll get a new Cobra front, a new hood, get the fenders painted all at once.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
At 6'4" ... that wouldn't happen in a million years for me ... regardless of which seats!
hey im 6'4" too. you just gotta go in the passenger seat and recline it all the way back, then let her do the work on top :D:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Nice car. I think this is the 2nd time I've ever seen you post pictures of your car. Thank you for sharing :D

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice car. I think this is the 2nd time I've ever seen you post pictures of your car. Thank you for sharing :D
Thanks broski... A few things are an eye sore but with about 700$ I think it could be a show car...

·
Registered
292 Posts
i guess the totaling explains those hideous headlights lol! your car looks good tho, swap yer tails

·
Registered
508 Posts
Looks good......and as far as the sex goes, you guys need a crew cab! :D

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i guess the totaling explains those hideous headlights lol! your car looks good tho, swap yer tails
Wow... I'm pretty sure you are the only one on this site that would agree that tinted headlights with clear ambers is hideous...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts