11,200 Posts
Wow, that just crazy

·
Registered
854 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Seriously these people are absolute idiots. Some really dumb stang owners put there....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Not only is the car 10 grand, but the title reads....."Reduced"

That means he wanted more then 10 grand before....lol

Ive seen some nice verts in my life, but some body needs to tell these people that the average vert doesnt sell for that much.

·
He of Long Wind
2,172 Posts
When I get my car finished, I'm going to work up a big ad and offer it for sale for some ridiculous, but seemingly purposeful, price ... like $21,572.95 FIRM. There are plenty of morons out there - some with money. Might get lucky! Then I can afford to buy a notch and drop in a turbo Windsor.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
*Note: Says in ad not all rusted out. Did he paint spots that look like rust on it then?

1984 Ford Mustang LX - $1200 (Dassel)
That's patina :) There was this kid with a lifted Chevy turdbox in town he thought was the balls. It had lightening bolts on the side and a sun visor that said Wild Thing on it. One of my buddies called him up stating he was from Jegs and that he heard he hat the hottest truck around and they wanted to do a photo shoot with him. The kid was all pumped and happy to tell my buddy about the truck hahahaha

·
Registered
854 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.