Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a quick clean up of the stang today. Not too detailed. Its going in for paint work next week. Few weeks ago someone scratched up the drivers side. Which was good. It had clear coat peel on that side. Glad i have zero deductible insurance.
Anyways getting that all done and the wheel my wife curbed a month ago is getting fixed as well. Now what to do next??
Hammer shifter or drop springs? Plus ive got a light occassional knock like sound i believe is coming from the rear right side. I cant seem to do anything to cause the sound. Like braking hard turns or anyhthing. Noise will happen after brakingsometimes or like when im stopped and hit the gas itll do it when starting to move.Any ideas?? I just cant seem to make it happen though. No consistancy. No other problems either.
My 17 yr old son is taking it out tonight.

·
Wheelin' and dealin!
408 Posts
That Car looks good! I would go with the 1.5" drop springs next

·
Registered
171 Posts
i just got through cleaning my car with toothpaste and a toothbrush to get the metalic flakes out of my white paint that were making little yellow and brown rust spots all over. it looks so white right now its rediculous but took 3 tubes of toothpaste and a very long time with a wash and wax afterwards :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts