Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that are wondering who Nineball is, he is the founder of ls1tech.com. Nineball (or Tony) has had some pretty bad ass cars over the years. One of my favorites is his Magnacharged C6 'Vette. This car has since been sold.

View Video on FQuick

A few months back it was announced that the three founding members of ls1tech (Nineball, ProStock John, and Brains) sold the site to a large multimedia company for an undisclosed amount of cash (but I'm guessing it was a good chunk of change).

Here is a video of his latest toy, a supercharged Viper!

View Video on FQuick

And finally, here is a link to Ninballs F-quick garage. Check out some of the rides this guy has had!

Garages > NineBall's Garage - FQuick.com

·
Registered
184 Posts
:sorry...666th viewer..sick ass cars

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
must be nice

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
must be nice
Kind of what I'm thinking. I don't know if you are familiar with the Enid area, but there is a town about 20 miles south of here on HWY 81 called Hennessey. A local guy made a fortune from buying oil and natural gas wells in the '80s when the economy was not so great here. Now he's a multi millionare and has one of the baddest ass car collections around including two Kenne Bell Cobras, 750+RWHP C6Z06, two Ford GTs, a twin turbo '01 Mustang, and a ton of other crap.

I'm not going to lie, everytime I see him around town I become extremely jealous :D

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Damn

Im sure that Viper is fast but that Vette seemed like it was shredding asphalt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts