Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think of it? my dad just ordered one in black. ive heard so many different things. edmunds tested it at 0-60 in 3.3, restricted to 112 mph?!?!?!?, you cant mod it or else the ecu shuts down and voids the warranty,only 1500 will be sold in the united states,etc etc im hoping he gets it.:)

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
I'm having a hard time getting excited about it... it's just so... boringly awesome. I mean, yeah, it's very quick, and we finally get the GT-R and yadda yadda yadda... I dunno, I think it's just a little too similar looking to the 350Z and G35... I also think GT-Rs should have I6s, not V6s.

Maybe I'm just being nitpicky, though.

Good luck on getting one, though!

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
i think maybe your dad should have looked at how the economy is crumbling and instead put his money into AMERICAN companies

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
i think maybe your dad should have looked at how the economy is crumbling and instead put his money into AMERICAN companies

one guy isnt gonna boost the economy.the U.S.is basically ****ing itself into oblivion... just my opinion

and alot of ford's cars are built in mexico...

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Or how about AMERICAN companies get with it and make a car that people want to buy more than the competition?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think it truly is a godzilla of a car. Please post videos, pics, whatever when you get it. Some are saying that it really dynos at 500+ hp!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
IMO the GTR is pure sex :D

I would love to have one, or even a 350z (with a new body kit, I hate the stock) but that will have to come after I get my V8 :p

Its ok to like imports, just gotta have those priorities strait heh

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahaha yeah i think the sticker price was around 70,000 and the dealer wants 100,000 for it. my dad said no but they ordered it anyway with him as the buyer so i think he may get it for around the sticker price. this summer if he gets it ill post videos of him stomping me in the 2v.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i wouldn't have posted this here if i were you. whenever i get excited about something that's going to happen, i run my mouth about it and tell everybody and it ALWAYS falls through. lol

should'a got a ZR1 though :D

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
And they do have a hack to ditch the 115mpn speed governor, it will be available stateside at the same time the car gets released.

Though it is kinda cool that it was setup with a speed governor unless the built-in GPS located the car as being at a racetrack. Cool and Big-brother scary.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It's an overrated piece of **** that costs too much money, has so many nannies on it and looks like ass. Hell they dynoed it in third gear and then bragged and posted everywhere that it puts 480 to the tire. In third my car would dyno well over 500. Then they take it to the Ring with slicks and test it againest a Z06 with runflat street tires and brag that its faster than a Z06. They have ruined the image of the car by bullshit publicity stunts and most true enthusiasts think its a joke because of it.

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
It's an overrated piece of **** that costs too much money, has so many nannies on it and looks like ass. Hell they dynoed it in third gear and then bragged and posted everywhere that it puts 480 to the tire. In third my car would dyno well over 500. Then they take it to the Ring with slicks and test it againest a Z06 with runflat street tires and brag that its faster than a Z06. They have ruined the image of the car by bullshit publicity stunts and most true enthusiasts think its a joke because of it.
\

:lmao +1

but hey at the end of the day your driving a nissan :puke

1 - 15 of 15 Posts