Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my power programmer and got it turned on my car. let me you tell you its like a diffrent car the shifts are great speedmeter is fixed it shifts threw 3rd gear.its the best thing i bought for my car and jgorm thanks for all your help on the great product that you sold and all the tech you help me with

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Yep. Tuners are about the best bang for the buck. Especialy down the road with other mods.

·
Registered
168 Posts
A felt the same way when I got my car tuned. I was unsure about spending the money on it but it proved to be a great improvment.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Does a tuner help if you only have minor mods ? Such as slp 2 exhaust, 4:10 gears and CAI ? I want to get one so I can fix my speedometer back to normal. Just not sure if it's worth the 3 or 4 bills.

·
Registered
56 Posts
from what i hear its very much worth it, i just ordered mine today. You better fix the speedo because its running your miles up faster, and thats never a good thing.

·
Registered
88 Posts
yeah that's a great point. I guess I'll have to get one this spring for sure. I don't know much about them at all. Are they easy to operate?

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
SCT is the best of course! Glad you guys are happy. Remember that i can totally calibrate the auto, so if you are picky (like me) I can dial it in. Some people like hard shifts all the time, some like it to drive like stock until you are over 50% throttle. Anything is possible, just let me know what you like.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
sorry to be the party pooper guys but i just got my tuner earlier this month and they messed up the tune somehow. it kills my car when i load it and the cars never been tuned or nothing. i tried to get some help from SCT and American Muscle and they pretty much kicked me over to the side and theyve done nothing. glad that someone got something out of their $400 tuner. its been a waste for me.

·
Registered
638 Posts
sorry to be the party pooper guys but i just got my tuner earlier this month and they messed up the tune somehow. it kills my car when i load it and the cars never been tuned or nothing. i tried to get some help from SCT and American Muscle and they pretty much kicked me over to the side and theyve done nothing. glad that someone got something out of their $400 tuner. its been a waste for me.
Do you have the X-Cal 3, I know they have a lot of bugs needed to be fixed. But SCT and Americanmuscle both have the best customer service I have worked with...

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
my friend untuned his gt and let me use his diablosport and it made such a difference. i miss it. i will be getting one asap.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
The handheld tuner is only as good as the tuner that loads it,garbage in, garbage out. Should have went with the tuner in my sig. won't find better service and it would be running good.He still may be able to help you,p.m. him

1 - 17 of 17 Posts