Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was one of my friends cars he is alright.
on of the worst ive seen though.

·
Banned
464 Posts
looks to me like the driver left the key on, thus the fuel pump was still running and causing the massive amount of flames...

it's kind of scary really how the track worker couldn't even figure out how to hit the emergency shut off switch, the driver had to do it... and the length of time it took for the track workers to start extinguishing the flames.

(my speakers are broken so i can't tell for sure)

·
Registered
347 Posts
looks to me like the driver left the key on, thus the fuel pump was still running and causing the massive amount of flames...

it's kind of scary really how the track worker couldn't even figure out how to hit the emergency shut off switch, the driver had to do it... and the length of time it took for the track workers to start extinguishing the flames.

(my speakers are broken so i can't tell for sure)
I agree 100% it didnt seem like anyone was in a hurry!

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
took them forever to start putting the fire out.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
wow, im glad he's ok

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
it took a little while to get down to the creek to get the water on the horse and buggy, come on "yall" its oklahoma.....sorry about your buddies car.... I met some girls from canada when I was about 16 on vacation in FL and they asked me if we really rode horses and buggies and lived in teepees in Oklahoma....

·
Registered
289 Posts
it took a little while to get down to the creek to get the water on the horse and buggy, come on "yall" its oklahoma.....sorry about your buddies car.... I met some girls from canada when I was about 16 on vacation in FL and they asked me if we really rode horses and buggies and lived in teepees in Oklahoma....
LOL, we usually get asked if we live in Igloos up here.

·
Registered
37 Posts
u probably met blonds:p

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
damn, glad he is ok

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Actually they were blondes, whats your excuse :D
My thoughts exactly. If u r gonna make fun of something u should spell it correctly.. lol..

·
Genibus Nitito Canus
2,947 Posts
poor car, even if it is a camaro...what caused the backfire?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
poor car, even if it is a camaro...what caused the backfire?
i talked to him and i guess the car died, when he restarted it the fuel line popped off and you can see the result.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts