Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys no pics but my buddy tried his new zex 200 shot on his 03 gt and kaboom!!! He was using crap tires and when he hit it instant tire spin and bounced it off the limiter. Blew his intake to pieces, never even got out of second. Had the window switch on order, was just impatient. He didnt think it was as funny as I did for some reason haha. Just was bored and thought I would share the story, if your wondering he has a mmr shortblock with forged internals ect... The car would have been fine if the window switch was in there.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
What a dumbass. Impatience blew a P.I. intake. :no Thats why I never spray without a window switch. He is lucky it didn't blow something else, like the motor

·
Registered
609 Posts
LOL i think its funny..i didnt think anyone was putting a 200 shot on there mustang..props for that :)

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
haha not to be mean but he is a dumb azz.. unless it was built he better be happy it didnt work cuz he would have blew a hole right through his motor..stock gts cant handle nuttin like that

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
plus anything over a 100 shot you really need a tune for.. wow he needs alot of reading to do

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He had a built motor by mmr with forged internals, motor was good to go. Just didnt watn to wait for the switch and test it. He is pretty good with cars, we all have done stupid stuff. Just a what 600-700 dollar mistake haha.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man if he is able to get it to hook, Im thinking it will have some sick numbers.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
He had a built motor by mmr with forged internals, motor was good to go. Just didnt watn to wait for the switch and test it. He is pretty good with cars, we all have done stupid stuff. Just a what 600-700 dollar mistake haha.

Nah, you can get a P.I. intake for cheaper than that.

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
don't care if he has a built motor, if he is spraying a 200 shot thru a nozzle its gonna blow the intake everytime. He needs a plate system to spray a 200 shot and i wouldn't go anymore than that. I would of laughed my ass off too, an idiot pays alot of money for a built motor, doesn't buy a damn window switch and tries to spray a 200 shot on the street, moron.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
i bet it was definately a sight to see!

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
don't care if he has a built motor, if he is spraying a 200 shot thru a nozzle its gonna blow the intake everytime. He needs a plate system to spray a 200 shot and i wouldn't go anymore than that. I would of laughed my ass off too, an idiot pays alot of money for a built motor, doesn't buy a damn window switch and tries to spray a 200 shot on the street, moron.

I don't think the plate is gonna save him on a 200 wet shot thru a stock intake IMO. It will puddle everytime.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
....and don't think for a second that a metal intake will hold up any better.......

·
Registered
387 Posts
awsome!!!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
....and don't think for a second that a metal intake will hold up any better.......

Dayum!

and JayC what part of indiana you from? I'm up on the East Side Of indianapolis.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Dayum!

and JayC what part of indiana you from? I'm up on the East Side Of indianapolis.
Southern Indiana, Santa Claus to be exact:cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts