Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
with a gym bag over it!! :D
i used to do that all the time. I have a son so i'd leave the car seat in the back and i'd remove the hard plastic piece that's in the bottom of the diaper bag , cut a slit in the bottom of the bag so it slips over the bottle . Take the hard piece and place it over the top of the bottle and cover it with diapers. So when someone would question the bag ( which they always did cause everyone knew that i had nitrous on all my other cars) i'd unzip the bag and they'd see all the diapers and that'd fool em every time :D

Reactions: pyschopath76

·
Registered
978 Posts
i used to do that all the time. I have a son so i'd leave the car seat in the back and i'd remove the hard plastic piece that's in the bottom of the diaper bag , cut a slit in the bottom of the bag so it slips over the bottle . Take the hard piece and place it over the top of the bottle and cover it with diapers. So when someone would question the bag ( which they always did cause everyone knew that i had nitrous on all my other cars) i'd unzip the bag and they'd see all the diapers and that'd fool em every time :D
PRICELESS!!! :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

That's the kind of **** I like to hear. Clever as hell man, nice job:cool:.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
haha reminds me of my highschool setup... I had a laundry basket in the back with clothes in it but the bottom was cut out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts