Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am working on buying this deal for a nitrous set up for my car. It is a used set up but it is only 275 and comes with everything except I have to buy a nozzle. Here is the info below:

I have a NOS cheater plate kit for carb. It has 250 hp capable upgraded nx nitrous solenoid. Comes with purge solenoid and lines, bottle heater and plenty of wire length. Bottle bracket and 2 NOS high flow 10lb bottles. Pressure gauge andall hardware I have including macro switch. For 4150 carb set up. Im going turbo so i dont need anymore. 150 hp jets. This is a wet kit with fuel solenoid also.

350.00 or 275.oo with only 1 bottle
Should I buy this? It saws it is for a 4150 carb setup I'm new to the world of Nitrous so would this work on my 2000 GT. If it will I'm picking it up this weekend. Thanks for all input ahead of time. :) It does come with both bottles for 275 also he dropped the price.

·
2013 5.0 Deep Impact Blue
643 Posts
i would get it. just the bottles alone go for $100 ea you wont louse money at that price,
you can always sale it for $300 all day

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
You will not be able to use that plate on our car. Nitrous Outlet sells a plate for our cars.
You need some new jets, you don't want to start out with a 150 jet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts