Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
its not bad for the motor if its setup properly with a good tune and you don't spray every time you take a piss

·
Registered
609 Posts
its definitely not bad for the motor..get a COMPLETE and SAFE kit along with a good tune and your good to go!

·
Registered
15 Posts
also you don't wanna put a shot on there that could blow a rod or piston. (would have to be huge since your runnin stock) and sometimes the pi intake manifold cracks from using nos

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Nitrous is the Devil:D

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i have a buddy that runs a 100 shot on his stock 04 gt (except for the tune) and it runs awesome. he has like 62k miles and has had it since 10k miles. BUT he DOESNT use it everytime he gets in his car. nitrous, unfortunately, picked up a bad rep from people using crazy amounts of juice, and then they blow their motors.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Iwant to get a 50shot kit, with a purge... So i can show off that way without nucking up my motor....
I'm going to be buying an sct tuner from HMUSN when I get the money,

How much would a decent kit run me? Ive seen them for less that 400,

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
Iwant to get a 50shot kit, with a purge... So i can show off that way without nucking up my motor....
I'm going to be buying an sct tuner from HMUSN when I get the money,

How much would a decent kit run me? Ive seen them for less that 400,
a 50 shot probbably a sneaky system for250 300 but i wouldnt get it to "show off" cause if your doing that you are useing alot of nos and you can blow it cause nitrous basicly adds rpm rpm=more power so you will over rev your engine showing off if you just want to show the cool purge thing get a c02 purge

·
Registered
761 Posts
Well... I would use it to show off with the purge, and whenever I need it to beat someone with a faster car... But what exactly does a window switch kit... I want a kit with a 50 shot nozzle, and a 75 shot nozzle If I ever wanted to swap it up

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
if im not mistaken the window switch lets you set it where you want to spray, like what gear and rpm range, i've been checking around on a nitrous kit also, i wouldnt and wont, just buy a kit and put it on without all the extra safety stuff.

·
Registered
175 Posts
So with our cars whats the most common kit, I have seen kits on my friends camero SS that he had to arm, and then it would only engage about 3000rpms with the peddle to the floor.

Now is that dealing with a tune plus arm switch, or is that hard wired to the kit?

Im still tossing up between heads/cams supercharger or nos. All gives power, all reliable, just not sure what one I want.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts