Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys after a long hard battle in my head between a mod i have decided to go with nitrous. I have been researching for a good while and i see that wet is safer yet i have a friend who is selling a complete zex dry shot pretty cheap to me and its only jetted for a 75 shot. now my current mods for air and fuel are walboro 255 fuel pump, 24# injectors, 87mm pro flo mas, steeda auto timing adjustor, sct tune chip 4 bank eliminator, i figured if i get the dry shot i would send them my chip back and tell them i need the nitrous tune for my car. So guys would i be straight retarded to run a dry shot on my car or do i have the supporting mods? i also run the bosch platinum 4 plugs which im thinking of changing. which plug should i run for nitrous? thanks guys

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
The zex dry shot would be no problem on your car. If you are having it tuned for N2O you are even better. As for plugs go one step colder than stock. This is assuming your car is in good running order.

Forgot to add my disclaimer: The above post is meant strictly for entertainment purposes only. Any damage resulting from the use of info in this post is not the responsiblity of the poster. :D

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
wet is no safer than dry, both just have to be done right. the down fall for fords is the limited range of the MAF, you will start pushing its capabilities of the MAF with a 75. run a 1 stage colder plug of your choice, get the tune right, and desired shot.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i bought a wet shot kit this afternoon. im excited and i have a 87 mm pro flo maf i shouldnt be maxing it out.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweetness

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have the wot switch. def need a wideband and ill pick up a window switch as well

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
you guys are all so lucky, i have been looking at putting nos on my car for over a year now, and i have the money. It is just noone fills them up around me. I have been calling places, and people think I am crazy. I guess I will just have to start talking to some of the racers in my area at the local drag track and see where. Some people say they have to ship them out and it is $125 for a 10lb bottle!!!!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
most race tracks can fill them up for you, or a welding shop

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
alright. I will have to go check that out then cuz that seemed ridiculous. thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts