Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
"Let the nitrous users tremble at a turbocharger revolution. The turbo cars have nothing to lose but their charge pipes blowing off. They have a world to win. Turbo lovers of all countries, unite!"- Karl Marx

See, he had a cool side too. And an epic beard.
:lol

·
Registered
431 Posts
I was in Autozone a long time ago an a teenage kid was buying a bottle of this for his Honda thought it was going to add power because it was " NOS " what a dumbass lol

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
"Let the nitrous users tremble at a turbocharger revolution. The turbo cars have nothing to lose but their charge pipes blowing off. They have a world to win. Turbo lovers of all countries, unite!"- Karl Marx

See, he had a cool side too. And an epic beard.
That's the gayest thing I've heard all week.

There are a few turbo cars in this thread. When you guys are ready to challenge a nitrous car to show me which is superior, shoot me a PM ;)

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
I saw that episode of street outlaws where far truck got a new motor and they were heating the bottle with a propane torch. I literally pooped my pants.

·
Never go ass to mouth.
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yeah, that's a big no no..but that's what alot of old school guys do.
Get caught heating that way by tech at the strip and you'll catch some ****. Because of course there were some dumbasses in history that held a flame in place long enough to warp the bottle and eventually pop. But I can't say I've never heated a bottle that way. It's only cold enough to need a heater maybe a month out of the year down here, so I never think to keep one in the trunk, but then there's that rare frigid night where pressure was too low, so I had to wave a torch over it for a second.

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
That's the gayest thing I've heard all week.

There are a few turbo cars in this thread. When you guys are ready to challenge a nitrous car to show me which is superior, shoot me a PM ;)
Chief will beat the Sonoma and the rightful power adder will take it's crown on the reality TV sponsored throne.

And it's a better love story then Twilight.

:shiftyeyes

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

This is how I plan on adding NOS is this right guys . :shiftyeyes
With that setup, I'd say you have a 73.8% chance of blowing the welds on your intake.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts