Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a bottle heater, brackets, and a window or WOT switch for my car please let me know if anyone has these items ASAP or where i can get these items for cheap?

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i should have a wot laying around somewhere. dyno tune has the cheapest pressure controlled heater set up.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet let me know if u come across it because i need that for my nitrous kit im getting this week.. and how safe is the WOT switch rather than the window switch? and that dyno tune website This Web site coming soon?

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
you need just switch or switch and bracket? i know i have 2 WOT switches somewhere. WOT switch is a precaution just like the window switch. i recommend running both, i do.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you need just switch or switch and bracket? i know i have 2 WOT switches somewhere. WOT switch is a precaution just like the window switch. i recommend running both, i do.
if u have brackets to mount a ten pound bottle i will take them off ur hands and for the WOT switch as well. but what if i only run the WOT switch is this bad?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
its not bad to just run a WOT switch, a window switch is another precaution. me and doc both run the dyno tune heaters, and msd window switches too. i went to a zex box, and of course doc is running a sex system in his car. i cant remember what i did with my old brackets, if i still have them i will let you know.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its not bad to just run a WOT switch, a window switch is another precaution. me and doc both run the dyno tune heaters, and msd window switches too. i went to a zex box, and of course doc is running a sex system in his car. i cant remember what i did with my old brackets, if i still have them i will let you know.
well first of all im picking up thins system off of wade this week and have to get some parts for it http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/sale/60515-fs-nitrous-deal-week.html

like what do u thinki should buy first i know i need some kind of switch? like a WOT or window but doi really need the bottle heater and what else would u reccomend? im running a 50 or 75 shot havent decided i have 93000 on a 99 v6 so i dont want toblow anything up its a dd

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
like what do u thinki should buy first i know i need some kind of switch? like a WOT or window but doi really need the bottle heater and what else would u reccomend? im running a 50 or 75 shot havent decided i have 93000 on a 99 v6 so i dont want toblow anything up its a dd
run a 75 shot or dont spray at all imo. you live in florida, so i dont think youll really need a bottle heater. get the WOT switch and the window switch, you can never be to safe.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
run a 75 shot or dont spray at all imo. you live in florida, so i dont think youll really need a bottle heater. get the WOT switch and the window switch, you can never be to safe.
ya alot of people tell me that a 50 shot wont do anything? but i really need my car to last me through college iknow dont put nitrous on then but i really got a deal for this kit. so the WOT switch and window switch ill get but hey with those switches mainly the window switch do i need a tach adaptor becauae it deals with rpms? Becasue we tried to install a tachwith a shift light and it wouldent work in my car without a tach asaptor if not then how do u hook upthe window switch?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
ya alot of people tell me that a 50 shot wont do anything? but i really need my car to last me through college iknow dont put nitrous on then but i really got a deal for this kit. so the WOT switch and window switch ill get but hey with those switches mainly the window switch do i need a tach adaptor becauae it deals with rpms? Becasue we tried to install a tachwith a shift light and it wouldent work in my car without a tach asaptor if not then how do u hook upthe window switch?
a 50 shot will still be a kick in the butt but if youre gonna spray you might as well go 75. if you really wanted to you can even go 100 shot if youre not gonna spray like a fiend. as for te rpm thing, idk youre gonna have to get someone else to answer that :sorry

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a 50 shot will still be a kick in the butt but if youre gonna spray you might as well go 75. if you really wanted to you can even go 100 shot if youre not gonna spray like a fiend. as for te rpm thing, idk youre gonna have to get someone else to answer that :sorry
alright bro ithink im gonna go with the 75 shot thanks for the help man.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
:wtfmaybe atleast a 75. cant be too safe, but saying not to get a bottle heater? the effects of low psi is not worth skimping out a 100 dollar heater. low pressures can cause rich conditions, fuel mixture drop out leading to puddling, backfires, etc.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
the msd digital window switch is programmable for # of cylinders, no need for tach adapter. be sure to go to a copper plug that is one stage colder. these cars can run a 100 shot without any tuning, but is recommended if possible.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the msd digital window switch is programmable for # of cylinders, no need for tach adapter. be sure to go to a copper plug that is one stage colder. these cars can run a 100 shot without any tuning, but is recommended if possible.
alright so i need to but a bottle heater brackets window switch and wot switch let me know if u find those brackets and wot switch asap becasue ill buy them of of uand if u can find a used bottle heater and a window switch? thanks

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ya very interested i pmd u..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Glad you are getting the rest of the parts. See ya Saturday bro.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts