Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1996 cobra with 58.000 miles on it and i am wanting to put nitrous on it but im not sure what kit to buy i have been reading alot of opions on other forums and still am not sure what to do .does anyone have any tried and ture info on a stock 96 cobra they would share with me thanks .

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Zex wet kit. Very easy install and user friendly. Especially being new with nitrous. Be sure to run a step colder plug.p

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Zex wet kit. Very easy install and user friendly. Especially being new with nitrous. Be sure to run a step colder plug.p
I agree. I ran a 100 shot for almost a year without a tune. No problems at all. For our cars its all where you place the injector in the intake. We have a problem with "puddling" in the intake. Depending on the intake you are using, you need to put it around 5 in. from the throttle body. Try not to cut your car up to much. Thats a nice low mile car!:)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok i had seen the zex kits for around $570 bucks but i had fund a universal sniper kit buy NOS for right at $ 400 and was considering it but if the zex kit is that much better then maybe ill fork out more money for it .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts