Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Check out Ny-Trex...and not cuz I have one...They are new to the market and make a great kit called the Triple threat...its a wet kit that includes purge solonoid as well as a FPSS. And they are priced reasonable as well. I ordered mine thru Lethal

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have good thing about the zex, I was wondering if it would hurt a stock motor with only a few bolt ons.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I asked about some nitrous alittle bit ago and got referd to this guy [email protected].

This is the email that i got seems like a good deal.

"The best kit for the price is Cold Fusion. You have to modify the micro switch to make it work for your car but you have to on most kits anyways. I don't think any really come prefit. Anyways the kit is like $475.00 shipped inside the U.S. Also I would suggest a purge for $75.00. I also sell a lot of remote bottle openers and progressive controllers. They are $175.00 each."

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am interested in a 75-100 shot also and wondering if someone can give their opinion if a nx plate kit would be any safer or better atomizing distribution than say a normal fogger nozzle kit since it has less distance to travel through the intake?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Everything NX makes is top notch. Then again, most major Nitrous Oxide manufactures are top notch. I would recommend NX for anyone interested in N20. Ive had excellent results with their products.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts