Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had someone ask me on another forum to post pics of my car from the rear so they could see how the drag radials looked. So I thought I would add the same pics to this forum if anyone wanted to see them as well..
Bill

·
Registered
600 Posts
hey i just viewed ur online photos, whos suby tuned from XX tuning? have you ever taken your mustang there?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey i just viewed ur online photos, whos suby tuned from XX tuning? have you ever taken your mustang there?
That was mine, I just traded it in on the 428R about a month and a half ago.
Chris does great work..
Bill

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you use them for daily driving? If so, how do they hook?
I will use them for daily driving once the snow all melts..:yes
I will give you my impressions come spring..

Bill

·
Registered
600 Posts
That was mine, I just traded it in on the 428R about a month and a half ago.
Chris does great work..
Bill
so are you from the ct area then? my bro has a protuned stage 2 wrx it was tuned at ICS in stamford, i wanted to buy a few bolt ons, and have chris dyno tune, it but i have heard both good and bad things about him

·
Registered
509 Posts
i have those tires also..compared to my old tires these are slicks they hook really good on the road.. i launched my car today from 3 grand and it didnt spin at all

·
Registered
78 Posts
Got more pics of the girl in the rim on the last page of your album? There is a contest going on in the multi-media section on this site.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but does any one know if these tires will fit on a car lowered with eibach springs?

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
im so excitedddd new wheeeelllssssssss!! now i just need to find some tires... there so expensive!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts