Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just wanted to get your opinion on the Nitto 555s vs. Invos... i visted the website and see what they offer on the comparison charts but has anyone actually used either and can you tell me what you think about them. Thanks!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nt05

i also forgot to ask has anyone used NT05s??

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
A tire should be chosen by the needs of the driver and decided by ones budget...what are they?

The NT555 is going to be a basic DD tire with descent performance, but not spectacular. You can expect 30K miles if you don't go donut crazy and just DD your ride. The Invo's are going to be slighly softer, to much softer depending on the model you choose 20K~25K miles, probably. They are going to be much more geared to a cornering tire and hold better in the dry. One only need to look at the outside edge of tire to see a better contact patch for corners. The NT05's are going to be softer still and give you improved performance over that of the Invo's and can expect 15K for sure under same conditions.

Take a peek at Choosing a new tire thread (see sig) and will give you an idea of what to look for in a new tire.

Jazzer :)

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
A tire should be chosen by the needs of the driver and decided by ones budget...what are they?

The NT555 is going to be a basic DD tire with descent performance, but not spectacular. You can expect 30K miles if you don't go donut crazy and just DD your ride. The Invo's are going to be slighly softer, to much softer depending on the model you choose 20K~25K miles, probably. They are going to be much more geared to a cornering tire and hold better in the dry. One only need to look at the outside edge of tire to see a better contact patch for corners. The NT05's are going to be softer still and give you improved performance over that of the Invo's and can expect 15K for sure under same conditions.

Take a peek at Choosing a new tire thread (see sig) and will give you an idea of what to look for in a new tire.

Jazzer :)
Nuff Said...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts