Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
time for new tires where is the cheapest 315/35/17 nitto d/r i can get? also about how many miles do you guys get out of this tire with burn outs and all? or should i go with m/t?

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
nittos will eb your longest lasting and cheapest dr in that size. ive gotten 10k miesl out of a set with a buncof passes and burnouts. great tire of you know how to use them should run around 150 per tire for that size

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
check your local tire places. some can get nittos and will get you the ebst prices becaseu you dont have to pay shipping

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
nittos will eb your longest lasting and cheapest dr in that size. ive gotten 10k miesl out of a set with a buncof passes and burnouts. great tire of you know how to use them should run around 150 per tire for that size
Where from, thats 50 cheaper per tire than what I've seen. I would like to find a good place to buy. I'm looking at 600 for a pair of 305/35/18

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Mustang Parts & Performance - American Muscle

They have OK deals. Their customer service is top-notch, though, and I've bought a shitload of stuff from these guys. Plus, PM AMNick and he'll hook you up with a discount code for 6% off. BTW, they offer the 315/35 17 Nitto DRs at $191 apiece.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Where from, thats 50 cheaper per tire than what I've seen. I would like to find a good place to buy. I'm looking at 600 for a pair of 305/35/18
for nittos holy ****. step way the **** back, becasue i jsut bought 275/35/18s nittos for my car and paid 180 per tire. find a local place. the place i get my tires from is local, and i guess they dont rape people on prices

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Mustang Parts & Performance - American Muscle

They have OK deals. Their customer service is top-notch, though, and I've bought a shitload of stuff from these guys. Plus, PM AMNick and he'll hook you up with a discount code for 6% off. BTW, they offer the 315/35 17 Nitto DRs at $191 apiece.
that is way to much for them. if you do a little bit of searching locally, youll find a suplier and be able to get them a lot cheaper. you dont have to buy everything on the intranet

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
liike i said the 18s go for around 180 per tire

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts