Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all will be there this weekend. Me and my dad along with 5 others will be there this year. Just wondering if anyone on here will be there???

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I'll be there running True Street :D

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
If you're running True Street on Saturday, that entitles you to run Bracket III on Sunday (unless they changed that).

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
If you're running True Street on Saturday, that entitles you to run Bracket III on Sunday (unless they changed that).
I heard that also. I'll probably run brackets N/A so the chance of driving home is a little better:D

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
me and the TN Mustang Club will be there...trying to bring about 20-30 of us if we can...i have to be a groomsman in my best friends wedding Saturday...but ill be driving straight there afterward (50 minute drive woot)...i might see some of you there..just look for the big group of stangs together that have a TMC vinyl on the back windows...
I'll be on the lookout for yall aswell!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Last year True Street folks pitted inside the circle track:cool:
That circle track can get you if you don't notice the dip at the top end....a trailer didnt see it a couple years ago thought it was flat and pulled right out...the trailer got stuck on the higher elevation...crazy stuff!!!

The whole JPC crew will be there pitted together come over and check out our cars =)

Oh and if your are racing stick around for the Friday night Bassani/Tremec party at the track....there is usually special punch made by yours truly....last years was named "Bad Decision" because after you drank it you were likely to make "Bad Decisions" lol

·
Registered
155 Posts
Just read this on the NMRA forums,
Members of the Bowling Green Mustangs club all get together at Hobby Lobby parking lot on Saturday night NMRA weekend around 9pm. Usually 150+ cars there. Everyone is welcome to come.
Hobby Lobby is located on Scottsville Rd. across from Montana Grill, BW's and just down the road from Steak Shake and Shogun of Japan.

I know the BG police have ran everyone off from alot of places in the past years. So maybe this parking lot will be ok to hang out after leaving the track.

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Last year True Street folks pitted inside the circle track:cool:
All right. I will go visit the circle track for sure.

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That circle track can get you if you don't notice the dip at the top end....a trailer didnt see it a couple years ago thought it was flat and pulled right out...the trailer got stuck on the higher elevation...crazy stuff!!!

The whole JPC crew will be there pitted together come over and check out our cars =)

Oh and if your are racing stick around for the Friday night Bassani/Tremec party at the track....there is usually special punch made by yours truly....last years was named "Bad Decision" because after you drank it you were likely to make "Bad Decisions" lol
Damn. I'd hate to the guy pulling that trailler.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
i'm going! BG is only about 2 hours away from me. staying saturday and a little bit sunday, still not sure if i'm going to stay sunday for racing or not.

the louisvillemustangs.net guys will be down there at the fairfield inn.

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
don't worry too much about BG police this year...they were told to only go after major offenders to keep things moving at this years NMRA show...but watch out...they have an undercover foxbody and supercharged new edge running around this year looking for street racers...
Hopefully i ain't gonna have much to worry about since i'll be there in a damn Kia:eek:

·
Registered
155 Posts
don't worry too much about BG police this year...they were told to only go after major offenders to keep things moving at this years NMRA show...but watch out...they have an undercover foxbody and supercharged new edge running around this year looking for street racers...
Was someone acting a fool or something @ the Hobby Lobby lot Sat night? We seen people starting to gather there while going to get some dinner & came back by but everyone was gone. Figured the Police ran them off So we ended up driving around a little while and then hanging out at the Harbor freight lot for a bit. Overall had a great time in BG as always.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Some folks hung out at Lowes for a while but for the most part the cops ran people off anywhere they were.
I had a great time running True Street on Saturday, finished 23rd out of 93 cars. And just missed the 12 second prize with a 11.989 average:mad:. On Sunday I went 2 rounds in Bracket 2 before getting a -.003 redlight. It was a great weekend for sure:D:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts