Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who is going? I will be heading up on Friday morning. Planning on running Bracket III.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I doubt I will make it there this year with the us nationals being that weekend, but a friend of mine will be there racing in his red w/ white stripe notch with convo pro's. If you see him feel free to say hi he is a very nice guy

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Man, I'd love to go but I don't think I'm going to, since it's a seven hour drive from SE PA. I was considering it but I'd have to drive the car out there (no trailer) and I thought it might be a problem if I broke the car.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, I'd love to go but I don't think I'm going to, since it's a seven hour drive from SE PA. I was considering it but I'd have to drive the car out there (no trailer) and I thought it might be a problem if I broke the car.
Yeah that's a long haul. I know what you mean about not having a trailer. I drove my car to Norwalk 2 years ago (3.5 hr drive) and on Sunday Timetrial I ran over something on the track and punctured my sidewall. Couldn't find a used 17 anywhere on the grounds. Ended up my cousin brought his street tires along (17's on a 4lug wheel) and I ended up having to spend $40 to have his tires put on my 5 lug wheels so I could get home. Pretty much put a damper on the day. I was fortunate enough to buy a trailer this spring, so it's not so much of a worry now.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
there will be about 15 of us coming out from the Pittsburgh area, look for us just to the right of the gate (right behind the european Capri guy's, same place every year). we'll be setting up on friday morning & staying till sunday night, stop by, some nasty turbo cars will be with us.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there will be about 15 of us coming out from the Pittsburgh area, look for us just to the right of the gate (right behind the european Capri guy's, same place every year). we'll be setting up on friday morning & staying till sunday night, stop by, some nasty turbo cars will be with us.
I'll definitley have to stop over and check things out.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
yeah stop by & say hello. just look for my car in that spot or in the lane's.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Wish I could go too, I'm about an hour and a half away. It's the last weekend for points at Quaker City and I'm 1 point out of 4th.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts