Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will probably get moved, but I wanted to check with you s197 guys first and see if anyone is going to the NMRA nationals in bowling green ky next weekend. I've been the past 3 years and its a good time...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Whole JPC crew will be there.

Tommy has the Championship locked up in Factory Stock
Ryan is fighting for the Championship in Pure Street and
Don Burton is fighting for the Championship in Super Street Outlaw.

JB will be there with his 05 and if EVERYTHING goes well we will have the Canadian's twin turbo S197 car there as well!!!!!

Bowling Green is an awesome track and it will be some exciting racing with most of the championships still undecided!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I always look forward to seeing Justin race...seems like hes always pushing the envelope for us s197 guys. Last years grudge match with vinnys modular depot car was awesome. The only reason I stayed sunday was to watch that race.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I always look forward to seeing Justin race...seems like hes always pushing the envelope for us s197 guys. Last years grudge match with vinnys modular depot car was awesome. The only reason I stayed sunday was to watch that race.
Sunday is the most exciting day its the FINALS!!!!
Yeah it was a good race....JB had better times but Vinny crossed the finish line first....alls fair in love and racing.

Come find us and say hello, we are usually all pitted together and easy to find then you can check out JB's car close up =)

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will for sure. I think I'm going to get there early sat. morning and find a room in bowling green for the night, then stay for the races on sunday. Hope the weather holds out...

·
Not Banned
6,620 Posts
This will probably get moved, but I wanted to check with you s197 guys first and see if anyone is going to the NMRA nationals in bowling green ky next weekend. I've been the past 3 years and its a good time...
less than an hour away... damn straight i'll be there

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice...I was hoping to meet some MM members.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
any updates from the JPC camp? I didnt watch any races friday, and sat. when I finally made it to the pits it looked like Justins rocket was outta commission...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts