Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"When I turn my light switch on I get headlights and tailights and all that but the only thing that I am not getting is any dash light. None of the guages light up and I am wondering if it could be my switch. I checked fuses and replaced a bad one but that wasnt it. I am at wits end here. bulbs are good too. I even messed with the dimmer switch under the witch to see if it was turned down or something but no luck. By the way the car is a 93 gt cobra. Any help would be great thanks guys in advance....

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I agree with mxnate116 the dimmer switch is the biggest issue on fox body mustangs you can go to late model restoration and buy a new one for 100 bucks or you can toggle the dimmer switch until it lights up again

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I took my dash apart all the way last night so that I could put my new heater core in and well now I do have dash lights but they are on ALL the time. I have to pull the taillight fuse and they will go out then but then I don't have any tailights when I turn my headlights on. I don't understand what I could have done but I don't understand this one. Got any suggestions?? My dimmer switch has no effect on the interior lights either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
"When I turn my light switch on I get headlights and tailights and all that but the only thing that I am not getting is any dash light. None of the guages light up and I am wondering if it could be my switch. I checked fuses and replaced a bad one but that wasnt it. I am at wits end here. bulbs are good too. I even messed with the dimmer switch under the witch to see if it was turned down or something but no luck. By the way the car is a 93 gt cobra. Any help would be great thanks guys in advance....
i have the same problem and a new mustang owner.... i was woundering how to take the dash apart ? and also my dim switch wont move, it got stuck plz help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.