Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, guys.....My wife says that im not allowed to buy any more mods for the stang this year..... yep.... i really blew it.....

AFTER I BOUGHT A PROCHARGER!!! :) Thats right ladies and gents. I got myself a procharger! I have been stalking it on ebay for a day now. The bid was at $1125 yesterday, but of course i waited until the last 30 seconds to bid on it, so i unded up getting it for $2800 after an intense last minute bidding war! So yea.... more info to come later. Lets hope everything goes through the ebay process quickly and smoothly. Will keep you guys updated.

·
mustangoholic
356 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
nice man, you really shouldn't tell about that meth kit your going to need get soon.... :p

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice man, you really shouldn't tell about that meth kit your going to need get soon.... :p
Hahaha, well.... I think this will be enough for a while

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Congrats Stewy. Don't blow your car up, and I'm looking forward to some pics and vids.

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats Stewy. Don't blow your car up, and I'm looking forward to some pics and vids.
well, we will see if he accepts the payment and actually sends it to me. I have sent the money on paypal, but he hasnt taken delivery of the funds yet.... will let ya know more when i do

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
If you sent via PayPal, and its withdrawing from your bank account, chances are Paypal is waiting for your funds to clear from your bank before releasing them to him.

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you sent via PayPal, and its withdrawing from your bank account, chances are Paypal is waiting for your funds to clear from your bank before releasing them to him.
That could be. But it said that it got my money from my bank just fine..... and now that the funds from paypal to him are unclaimed. We will see. I got a feeling this will fall through, but if not.... what a deal.

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Damn. If it doesn't, just stop buying: save up another 2k and get er' done. This should be motivation. lol

·
Turbo'd Hot Hatch
807 Posts
Holy ****, so this is the big thing you were hinting at. LOL. I had no idea you were thinking this big. LOL.

I'm excited to see how this goes and how much power you'll be able to put down. :D

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Damn. If it doesn't, just stop buying: save up another 2k and get er' done. This should be motivation. lol
Hahaha, i guess. I wasnt/still am not ready to pay retail for that thing. The fact that it was so cheap was the reason that I even entertained the idea. Like i said, im skeptical that this will work, but hoping for the best.

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
I would pull the trigger now, if I hadn't got the bright idea to be smart about my future and get a house. ...All the more motivation to be more successful in life. lol

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Lol i don't want to be the spoiler...

but i doubt he will let it for that low!!! but god damn if you get it for that low your a lucky guy!

impulse buyer strikes again!!! haha

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I have nothing to say to you....luck ass

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

but i doubt he will let it for that low!!! but god damn if you get it for that low your a lucky guy!

I know I will be extremely lucky if everything goes through! See! Being an impulse kind of guy can be good sometimes! Still havent gotten anything from him.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Would you like to impulse buy me one? Just throwing that out there :)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
This is my ebay story...

Won a brand new JLT CAI, was getting it for my brothers mustang for his birthday! snagged it for 20bucks....the guy had no reserve and at the end of the auction i just waited for him to claim the money via paypal.

Not sure which story stuck, but he claimed i had two accounts and kept the auction from going to high...which is complete BS, then i got an email saying the item had been broken before he could send it and he would compensate me the 20 bucks

i just said **** it not worth fighting considering this guy was going to do whatever possible to get out of the auction

Hope your eseller isn't like that one

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

This is my ebay story...

Won a brand new JLT CAI, was getting it for my brothers mustang for his birthday! snagged it for 20bucks....the guy had no reserve and at the end of the auction i just waited for him to claim the money via paypal.

Not sure which story stuck, but he claimed i had two accounts and kept the auction from going to high...which is complete BS, then i got an email saying the item had been broken before he could send it and he would compensate me the 20 bucks

i just said **** it not worth fighting considering this guy was going to do whatever possible to get out of the auction

Hope your eseller isn't like that one
yea, i dont know how you would keep an auction from going too low with another account.... i mean..... sellers could do that by bidding on their own item.... but i dont see how it could would the way. Anyway.... it might be a situation like that though..... the guy hasnt claimed the money from paypal yet. So yea, hope it works, but expecting the worst :) THanks for the good wishes though.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts