Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, mustang has been gone for over a year now, and i still want the rush of untapped hp...so i ended up buying this today ...202 hp...380lb bike...should be fun..

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your right it was....but i never drove it , it was a toy, hence a much cheaper and faster toy :)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
that thing looks sick. my brother had a zx10 with full exhaust and tuned. it was pretty bad ass seein flames come out his short pipes. fast as **** too. Weren't any bikes around that could hang with it. It got stolen while he was home for christmas. About 8 months later cops ended up pulling a guy over with a bike in the back of his truck for a traffic violation...happend to take a look at the bike and found it was stolen and belonged to my bro. I guess it wasn't worth him buyin it back. He drives a 4door lexus now....gay. anyway thatll be a fun toy for ya

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
indeed it will, just need to take it easy as my first bike was a 600 cruiser, and only put 40miles on it before i upgraded to this :)

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
After reading the thread title I was expecting pics of a vibrator or dildo or something...nice bike though!

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
i sold my bike so i didnt go to jail or die

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have owned it all, and by far the bike is the best bang for buck and adreniline rush....i would ride this any day over my old 450hp mustang with kb!!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I just can't win the fight man, I've ridden quads alot though but no bikes. I really really love the outside feeling and fun of rididng quads. But she's hell bent bikes are the most dangerous things in the world.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tell here you'll always wear your helmet and riding jacket & gloves and explain to hear are the padding in them , may help her decision..

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
i crashed a bike going 40 after a wheelie went bad, was only wearing jeans and a t-shirt, that was a LONG month of road rash on my back and arms

but i still went to work everyday lol

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
It's not about crashing, and getting road burn. It's if someone hits me there's "No protection" lol. How often do people get smashed on motorcycles? Statistic shows it lower than cars smashing into each other lol.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i am much more on edge on the bike, which intern makes me safer....stupidity will get you hurt!

i would talk with her, mine was the same way , but i wanted the rush, after talking she agreed to the rules i need to live buy...

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
yea on a bike you notice alot more stuff around you then when your driving a car

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
It's not about crashing, and getting road burn. It's if someone hits me there's "No protection" lol. How often do people get smashed on motorcycles? Statistic shows it lower than cars smashing into each other lol.
Well since there are A LOT less bikes on the road than cars, there should be less motorcycles getting "smashed". If there were an equal amount of bikes, that statistic would look a lot different.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts